We want Door Creek to be a place where you can feel connected and experience real personal growth, whether you're new to the church or a long-time member.
Here are some ways to begin plugging in:
- On a regular basis, Pastor Marc and Lori Maillefer host an informal "dessert night" in their home (View Directions). This is a great opportunity to get to know the Maillefer's and connect with other "newcomers" at DCC (Sprecher Road Campus).
The next Newcomers' Dessert night is: Saturday, October 25 at 7 pm.
(Sorry - no childcare available)
Please register here
- On a regular basis, Pastor Bob and Libby Goodsell host an informal "dessert night" in their home (View Directions). This is a great opportunity to get to know the Goodsell's and connect with other "newcomers" at DCC (North Campus). The next Newcomers' Dessert night is: TBA
Please register here.
- The Door Creek Membership Class serves as one of your steps for growth at Door Creek. You'll find out what DCC is all about and have your questions answered. This class is required to become a member of Door Creek Church.
- Alpha is Door Creek’s starting point for those seeking, returning or refreshing their relationship with God. It’s a friendly and safe place to get your questions about the faith answered through DVD instruction and active table discussion.
- We are committed to building relationships that encourage us to grow in Christ. At Door Creek Church, we believe that LifeGroups are the best place for people to connect and do life together. "The small church within the large church". For more information, contact .
- We believe God has uniquely designed and gifted each of us to build up His church, community and the world (1 Corinthians 12, Ephesians 4:11 & 12). When we reach out with God’s love through serving, we grow spiritually, build new friendships and help others. For more information, contact
Events in: Sprecher Road Campus,connect
Oct 30, 2014 10:30 am
Door Creek Church
Nov 2, 2014 9:00 am
Nov 6, 2014 10:30 am
Door Creek Church
Nov 9, 2014 9:00 am
Nov 13, 2014 10:30 am