We want Door Creek to be a place where you can feel connected and experience real personal growth, whether you're new to the church or a long-time member.
Here are some ways to begin plugging in:
- Dessert at the Maillefers- On a regular basis, Pastor Marc and Lori Maillefer host an informal "dessert night" in their home (View Directions).This is a great opportunity to get to know the Maillefer's and connect with other "newcomers" at DCC. The next Dessert Night will be Saturday, June 1st, at 7:00pm. RSVP online.
- "Discovering Door Creek" - The Discovering Door Creek Seminar serves as one of your steps for growth at Door Creek. You'll find out what DCC is all about and have your questions answered. The class is also a requirement for membership at Door Creek Church.
- Alpha - Alpha is Door Creek’s starting point for those seeking, returning or refreshing their relationship with God. It’s a friendly and safe place to get your questions about the faith answered through DVD instruction and active table discussion.
- LifeGroups - We are committed to building relationships that encourage us to grow in Christ. At Door Creek Church, we believe that LifeGroups are the best place for people to connect and do life together. "The small church within the large church". For more information, contact
- Serving - We believe God has uniquely designed and gifted each of us to build up His church, community and the world. (1 Corinthians 12, Ephesians 4: 11 & 12) In the process of reaching out with God’s love we grow spiritually, build new friendships and help others. For more information, contact .
Events in: Sprecher Road Campus,connect
May 27, 2013 12:00 am
Summit Credit Union
May 28, 2013 6:30 pm
May 30, 2013 10:30 am
Jun 6, 2013 10:30 am