Eat This Book Take the Challenge
About the Series
Join us as we develop the everyday habit of reading the Bible and allowing it to shape the way we think and live. We would love for you to read through the entire Bible in 2012 but more importantly we want God's Word to change each of us everyday into devoted followers of Christ who change the world with his love.
- Watch intro video
- View schedule for the year
- If you miss a service, you can get caught up by viewing messages online at: doorcreekchurch.org/messages
The Reading Plan
We’ll be following a customized one year Bible reading plan which includes a daily Psalm. For some of you, reading a daily Psalm could be the perfect way to start opening the Bible every day.
- The reading plan is available in a variety of formats for your convenience.
Get the reading plan full year
Get the reading plan New Testament Version
- The reading plan for kids is also available. Get the kid's reading plan.
- View archives of previous The Bible in Five videos on Vimeo.
Weekly Reading Guides
A one page summary that provides key points and themes will be available each week.
What’s Up With That? blog: Post a question, or see where others have asked “What’s up with that?” in their daily readings.
Recommended Sermon Links
Join a LifeGroup
As the messages move through the Bible, LifeGroups will be a great place to discuss and learn as you read through the Bible in community with others.
- Find out more about LifeGroups at Door Creek Church.